9 th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LIFELONG EDUCATION AND LEADERSHIP FOR ALL
UNIVERSITY OF COIMBRA - FACULTY of PSYCHOLOGY and EDUCATION SCIENCES - PORTUGAL
JULY 6-8, 2023 / PAPER SUBMISSION = http://iclelchair.com/Account/Login.aspx
Dear Colleagues and Researchers,
We are delighted to imvite you to the 9th International Conference on Lifelong Education and Leadership for All, to be held July 06-08, 2023 at the University of Coimbra, Portugal. The main topic of ICLEL 2023 is "Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Education".
Deadline for abstract submissions is JUNE 05, 2023 and venue is Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences of the University of Coimbra.
Iclel 2023 conference will be organized in HYBRID Methodology (In-person oral presentations & poster presentations, online presentations).
Important Note: The International Conference on Long Life Education and Leadership for All 2023 - ICLEL 2023 is considered a dissemination event for the project EU KA 203 "Beyond the Limits: Developing Entrepreneurship via Creativity in Schools" (Project nº: 2020-1- TR01 -KA203-093989). Thus, the Conference Proceedings will be published under the "Beyond the Limits Project", which means that according to the EU Erasmus project rules:
Submissions that explicitly address "Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Education" will be entitled to participate free of charge; in addition, the presented submissions' correspondent articles, after blinded peer review, will be published in the Proceedings Book;
The academics, researchers and students from the hosting partner institution, the University of Coimbra, will also be entitled to participate free of charge and get their presented papers published, after blinded peer review, in the Conference Proceedings.
All other submissions, coming from ICLEL23 regular attendants, outside the above-mentioned conditions, will be bound to the rates mentioned in the appropriate place on this website.
During ICLEL 2023, top keynote speakers will be presented, such as:
1. Prof. Dr. Dana Redford – Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa – Portugal;
2. Prof. Dr. Mirzana Pašić Kodrić – University of Sarajevo – Bosnia and Herzegovina;
3. Prof. Dr. David Rae – De Montfort University – United Kingdom;
4. Prof. Dr. Dan Petrica – Agora University of Oradea – Romania;
5. Prof. Dr. Pablo Garcia Sempere – University of Granada – Spain;
6. Prof. Dr. Albertina Oliveira – University of Coimbra – Portugal;
7. Prof. Dr. Jose Gijon Puerta – University of Granada – Spain;
8. Prof. Dr. Regina Frank – De Montfort University – United Kingdom;
TO SUBMIT a paper to the 9th International Conference on Lifelong Education and Leadership For All - ICLEL 2023
1.Please click SUBMIT an ABSTRACT menu up and you will find the REGISTER menu bottom;
2.Then please click the PAPER SUBMISSION menu;
3.Upload your paper.
The conference language is ENGLISH and during ICLEL 2023 we are giving opportunities for
a)Paper presentations: ORAL, POSTER, VIRTUAL;
b)Organising an art exhibition or a performance - contact firstname.lastname@example.org;
AUDIENCE REGISTRATION: If you would like to attend as an AUDIENCE, please fill AUDIENCE REGISTRATION FORM and send it to email@example.com for registration. Pleasse click http://iclelchair.com/Account/Login.aspx for registration.
1. SSCI Special Issues at Sustainability and Frontiers Journals (you can submit from www.iclel.com)
2. ERIC index publications – Selected papers after blind review related to Education!
3. SCOPUS indexed Special Issue for "Educational Science, Educational Technology, Business, Economy and Accounting Departments" Business and Economy & Accounting; Sport, Movement & Health; Computer in Industry; Computer and Mathematic Education; Educational Sciences" Need extra fee !
4. IJLEL JOURNAL-www.ijlel.com- Indexed in Ebsco, CiteFactor, Sobiad, DOI and Crossref, EBSCO & H W WILSON Full Text Index
5. Conference Proceeding Book- will submit indexed in ISI WEB of SCIENCE Conference Citation Index. Index is not guaranteed by publishers!
During ICLEL conferences we published 45 papers in SSCI Special Issues, 75 papers in SCOPUS indexed journals,122 papers in the ERIC Indexed journal, and 25 papers in IJLEL journal indexed in EBSCO and H.W. WILSON, and others published on Conference Proceeding Book.
These publication options will continue and we will accept papers related to (index: Scopus):
Psychology and Education
Human Movement and Sport,
Business and Accounting,
Information Technology in Industry,
Computer and Mathematics Education as well.
We look forward to see you in COIMBRA between JULY 6-8, 2023.
To know more about the ICLEL Conferences watch the videos below.
To learn about the University of Coimbra and facilities, please click here.
To book accomodation with partner facilities during the Conference click here.
For directions from Lisbon and Porto airports to Coimbra click here.
Prof. Dr. Carlos Sousa de Reis & Prof. Dr. Osman Titrek
Coordinators of ICLEL 2023 Conference