ICLEL 2021 Editorial Board selected 3 papers for ICLEL 21 academic best paper awards.
1. Academic achievement and reading activities in university students
Authors: Simona DOBEŠOVÁ CAKIRPALOGLU1, Lucie KŘEMÉNKOVÁ2, Soňa LEMROVÁ3, Justýna DOČKALOVÁ4
2. Adaptation of Diversity Climate Scale to Turkish
Authors : Dear Gülçin KURKAN1, Soner POLAT2
3. Virtuality and Education in Times of Covid19
Author : Kamaldeep Singh
ICLEL 2020 Editorial Board selected 4 papers for ICLEL 20 academic best paper awards.
1. Psychological impact of Covid-19 epidemiological measures on Czech university students and potential protective and risk personality factors in
Authors = Lucie Křeménková & Jan Sebastian Novotný
2. The Effects of Pre-service Teachers’ Extracurricular Study Habits and Emotion Regulation on Lifelong Learning Tendencies in Covid 19 Process
Authors = H. Gülhan Orhan Karsak & Meltem Yurtçu
3. The Effects of Students' Experiences with the Transition from Primary to Secondary School on Self-Regulated Learning and motivation
4. Organizational policy in schools and the relation between Herzberg’s Double Factor Hygiene - Motivation Theory
Authors = Esef Hakan Toytok & Abdullah Acar
ICLEL Editorial Board has awarde 2 papers from ICLEl 19 ;
1. Aydın Balyer & Erkan Tabancalı- The Roles of Interest and Pressure Groups on Developing Educational Policies in Turkey
2. Gökhan Ilgaz & Menekşe Eskici- Examination of Teachers' Participation in Professional Development Activities as Lifelong Education
(TÜRK KATILIMCILAR İÇİN YAYIN TEŞVİKTE GEÇERLİDİR). ICLEL 2018 ve ICLEL 19 da Akademik Teşvik şartlarını karşılayan tek konferans idi.