The main language of the conference is English and all papers considered for publication must be prepared in English.
A full paper can have no more than 9 pages + references (at least 15) + a plagiarism report (Total= 12 pages)
You have three options to present your paper: ICLEL 23 Conferences will organize HYBRID METHODOLOGY
(1. Oral presentation. 2. Poster presentation. 3. Virtual presentation)
Code of Ethics
· The author(s) ascertain that the manuscript submitted is his/her/their own original research
· All participating authors ascertain that the manuscript has not been sent to another journal for publication
· The review process will not start unless all the requirements mentioned in this conference book and the Iclel Journal are fulfilled.
· The author must provide and fulfill all the requirements during the evaluation process.
· All co-authors have contributed to the research presented. The order of the authors should be determined in accordance to their contribution and not in terms of other criteria (rank, gender etc.)
· The authors are required to read and accept the writing and publishing principles of the journal prior to submitting their article.
· Citations and bibliography should be complete and appropriate.
· The author commits to all the conditions by sending the manuscript.
· All matter included in the manuscript does not violate any existing copyright rules and any intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
·The manuscript meets ethical standards applicable to the research discipline.
· All peer review publications will be refereed in a double-blind review process by at least two reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area. Book, Software and Website Reviews will not be reviewed, but the editors reserve the right to refuse or edit the review.
· During the review process we use the i-Thenticate plagiarism software. The authors should scan their manuscripts with the i-Thenticate or other plagiarism software before submission.
Open Access Policy
This conference book and ijlel journal (www.dergipark.gov.tr/pub/ijlel) provides immediate open access to its content, on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.