The main language of the conference is English ! Full paper must be the most 9 pages+ references+ plagiarism report!
You have three options to present your paper: 1. Oral presentation. 2. Poster presentation. 3. Virtual presentation.
· The author(s) warrant that the manuscript submitted is his/her/their own original research.
· All participated authors in this work take public responsibility and have approved that the manuscript has not been sent any other journal for publication.
· Review process cannot begin in case of failure or missing any of the requirements mentioned in this conference book and ijlel journal.
· The submitter must provide and maintain all requirements during the evaluation process.
· It should be made sure that other individuals shown as co-authors have contributed to the research. It is contrary to the scientific ethics to add some, who are not academic contributors to the article, as co-authors or to put in order co-authors with non-academic criteria such as title, age, and gender regardless of the order of contribution.
· It is assumed that authors who submit articles to the journal read and accept the publishing and writing principles of the journal and the writers are deemed to have committed themselves to these principles.
· Citations and bibliography should be complete and realistic.
· Author commits all conditions by sending the manuscript.
· All matter included in the manuscript does not violate any existing copyright rules and any intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
·The manuscript meets ethical standards applicable to the research discipline.
· All peer review publications will be refereed in double-blind review process by at least two reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area. Book, Software and Website Reviews will not be reviewed, but the editors reserve the right to refuse or edit review.
· During review process we use i-Thenticate plagiarism software. The authors should scan with i-Thenticate plagiarism or other plagiarism software of their manuscripts before submitting.
Open Access Policy : This conference book and ijlel journal (www.dergipark.gov.tr/ijlel) provides immediate open access to its content, on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.