top of page
Paper Submission & Guidelines
Deadline for Abstract Submission is JUNE 17, 2022 ! Full papers can be uploaded the system until JULY 4, 2022.
ICLEL 2022 Paper presentation format as Power point has attached. Click Here for PPT !
Please check and prepare your paper, based on PAPER PREPERATION FORMAT and SPELLING RULES and paper formats below ;
-Please click for ICLEL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION format . If you would like to submit an abstract please use this Abstract Submission format.
(The aim, problem and sub problems, methodology, scale, analysis techniques, results and suggestions). When you prepared your ABSTRACT, please submit from http://iclelchair.com/Account/Login.aspx. Please reister from this link and enter the ICLELCHAIR menu and submit your abstract or full paper to the 8 th International Conference on Lifelong Education and Leadership for ALL-ICLEL 2022.
-Please reister from this link and enter the ICLELCHAIR menu and submit your abstract or full paper to the 8 th International Conference on Lifelong Education and Leadership for ALL-ICLEL 2022.
-Please click for ICLEL FULL PAPER SUBMISSION format. Please prepare yourfull paper based on this format !
(1. Paper must be the most 10 pages+references+ plagirism report! (or 5000-7000 words)
2. Plagirism Report must be added at the end of the paper and plagiarism rate must be lower than 20 % is going to be asked for each full paper!
3. References must be excluded while you are having plagirism report !
4. Least 15 citations and 10 of them must be from last 10 years published papers
5. When you prepared your paper please click ICLELCHAIR SYSTEM for ICLEL 2022 submission! While you are submitting full paper, please use your PAPER ID number you have got before! Please do not open new account!
6. Moreover, follow APA 6 Style for quotations, citations and list of references! and add ORCID ID after your name on the paper !
*NOTE: The papers that do not comply with the spelling rules will not be accepted. Acceptance letters will be sent to you after being verified whether your paper has been prepared in accordance with the writing rules!
-Please click for submitting an abstract SUBMIT PAPER! Abstract must be least 250 words including aim, problem statement, methodology, scale, relaibility, analysis techniques, results, suggestions and references (least 10 references)! Moreover please write your ORCID ID under your name !
(Every full paper must have Plagiarism report and plagiarism rate must be less then 20 % !)
bottom of page